Saturday 8 October 2011

New Shoes! :P

A girl can never have too many shoes!

I've been wanting a pair of these type of shoes for ages... But I never got round to purchasing some, but I finally have. They're shoe boots!

I just love the way they look. And they can give an outfit that edgy, cool look.

So these are what I purchased:


How yummy are they?!

I got them from New Look and they are in a grey faux suade. There're were also available in black and in a mauve colour in the New Look I went to - the Shephards Bush Westfield one.

They have a block heel which is on trend and it's also way more practical as they're so much more sturdier to walk in. I haven't worn them out yet, but I will do soon.

If you ever need a pair of heels and you live in the UK, I really suggest going to New Look. All their shoes are really reasonably priced and the majority of their shoes are stunning. They have a huge variety too!




Please excuse the socks and pyjamas :P  - I really wanted to do this post and show you what they look like on, but I'm really ill at the moment due to this English weather - hot, cold, windy, raining... Make up your mind!


They also have a zip at the back to get them on and off easier.


This is the bottom and as you can see there's mcuh more surface area on the heel. And they were only £19.99! How good is that?

I think these are a staple for your wardrobe and I will probably purchase another pair in a slightly different style and colour. Also, if you need heels; I definitely having a look round in a New Look.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment