Saturday 26 November 2011

Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes Extra Gentle

I'm so sorry for neglecting you blog! It's been a while, so I'm going to take full advantage of a dull rainy Saturday afternoon by dashing out as many post as my creative juices will let me..

I've recently gotten back into having make-up wipes in my night time skin routine as I haven't really been using them... Whilst going round a shop (of which I cant remeber what it was) I saw the Kleenex Facial  Extra Gentle Cleansing Wipes on offer for £1.50 and decided to try them out.




I expected good things from this brand as Kleenex tissies are renound for their soft and gentleness on your sniffly nose or runny eyes. Yeah, they are really soft and the wipe its self is thick, of good quality with fibres tightly woven together so you dont get any of that fluffy debris you get from cheaper wipes. However, its a really weird on with this wipe - they dont glide smoothly across your face; they sort of pull at the skin, as if it's causing friction, but thet aren't rough.. Does that make sense? Those of you that have tried these will know what I mean.. Also, I really hate the smell - I surpose it's becuase they're the sensitive ones - it's that kind of wierd chemical smell... On the other hand, I like the packaging and the good stickiness of the label which keeps them moist, and aditionally, they are very moist wipes. You get 24 wipes for around £2, which is alright, however I dont think this is going to be a repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment