Friday 4 November 2011

Superdrug 3 for 2

I recently got a newsletter via email from Superdug about their 3 for 2 (getting the cheapest item free) offer on ALL cosmetics. I simply couldn't resist; so I went down today and got 3 things that I've wanted for ages..

As there was so much to choose from it took me absolutely ages to decide but I ended up getting:


*Loreal Lash Architect 4D, £10.99

Excuse the annoying Superdrug security label which are hellish to get of... 
*Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, £9.99

AGGH, so annoying. Sometimes they upload the wrong way. Why?
*Sleek Face Contour Kit, £6.50

This came up to £20.98 all together, and my goodness, I feel guilty spending this much in one go on make up, I never have before :S. But I spent 100 of my 'Beauty points' do I got £1 off but still... :/ Oh well...

Reviews coming soon! Have you tried any of these products, what do you think?

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment