The new year is upon us and the most common new years resolution is; "I'm gonna lose weight this year". With that in mind I thought it fitting to show you what I usually bring to the gym. You dont have to take the same stuff, this is just an idea - also I don't always take all of this stuff, sometimes I go lighter.
1. A sports bra is vital for us girls, it will just give you that extra support and comfort - especially if you are doing high impact exercise. There's various types to suit your size and intensity of your workout, the one in the image is linked here.
2. I usually opt for a mens T-shirt as I like a loose fitting top as I find it more comfortable to work out in.
3. I prefer sport leggings over tracksuit bottoms as they're less restricting and keep you cooler if you buy ones that have some sort of drying or cooling technology like Nike's "Dri-Fit".
4. Slazenger sports socks from sportsdirect.com
5. Trainers: My new Nike Free Run 3 Junior which I got in the sales. Luckily enough I still fit into junior sizes which go up to size 5.5 so I saved myself some more money.
Here's also some other bits I take, I also sometimes take a shower there so I bring a larger towel.
1. Sports earphones: Normal ones fall out my ears every time I run so I bought the ones which hook over your ears, also they're waterproof.
2. A Padlock: Most gyms have lockers so you'll need to bring one along if they don't provide you with one to keep your items safe.
3. Deodorising wipes: To freshen up on days when I'd rather shower when I get home.
5. A case for my iPod which protects it
7. Roll on deodorant
8. Water bottle
9. Concealer: To quickly fix myself up and stops me from looking half dead when I leave the gym
10. A Small Towel: To wipe down any machines
Hope you found this post useful and have fun working out.