Sunday 19 February 2012

ELLE Free Gift


I've bought a few ELLE magazines in the past, but now I'm that little bit older I appreciate them much more - with the articles that actually relate to me and the stunning editorial pictures in them... I think from now on, I'm going to continue buying them when I have that few extra "bob" to spend...

But what made my buy this issue was the free gift; which is the Soap and Glory, Thick and Fast mascara. I've ben wanting to try out some of the Soap and Glory cosmetics and thought why not? ...As this mascara is worth £10, but buying the magazine, you get it for £3.90, plus the magazine which is pretty good.

So why not run down to the news-agents or supermarket and grab the March edition while you can :D And a reveiw on this mascara will be on it's way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment