Sunday 4 March 2012

Cosmopolitan Magazine

I don't buy magazines that regularly, so when I walk past the magazine bit in Tesco or something and there's a front cover that looks interesting or a good freebie; I buy it. This time for me; it's the Cosmopolitan magazine, with the lovely and beautiful Holly Willoughby on the cover.

I got this magazine because of the TWO, FREE mini CLINIQUE products. I was like; "Yes please!"


I really like mascara so I picked the one with that in and for the other product I didn't really mind, but I didn't really want the lip gloss as I'm not much of a fan. So I got a mini High Impact Mascara and Moisture Surge (cream/gel). The other two products available are a mini 7 day Exfoliare Scrub and a Super Moisturising Lip Gloss. 

What every product you prefer, it's well worth it. The magazine is only £3.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment