Wednesday 28 March 2012

What I got... ELF



I actually really like e.l.f stuff; there's such a varity of products - although some I'd never buy - and they're very good value for money - most of the products being mostly under £4! So I decided to go ahead with my 2nd order as there was a free delivery code sent out in an email: I'd really recommend signing up to their newsletters as there's an offer more or less every week. So I got:

*2 Blending Eye Brushes - £1.50 each
*Defining Eye Brush - £1.50
*Eyeliner Brush - £1.50
*Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara - £1.50
*Matte Lip Colour in Coral (as I saw on ETCLLMLRS' blog, I was debating what colour to get) - £3.50

So all in all I spent only £11 with free P+P for 6 products that I'm all pretty happy about :D

Visit www.eyeslipsface.co.uk and have a browse around

No comments:

Post a Comment