Friday 22 February 2013

Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray


I was really excited to try out this product and I'm aiming to find some texturising and voluminsing products for my hair - also I've always wanted to try a salt spray. However, although impressed at first I was slightly disappointed with this.

When you initially spray it on your hair, it smells really nice and fresh. Instantly, you can see soft waves forming in your hair - and by scrunching as you spray, it encourages them to form more. However, within like  1-2 hours my hair looked exactly them same, prior to using this - straight and normal. The next time I used it, I sprayed in some more and set it a bit with hairspray - but it didn't work. I wasn't expecting it to completely wave my hair, with a similar to waving hair with heat, but just wanted some texture to remain. Another issue is that it didn't last me that long, I literally used it about 5 times and the (75ml) bottle was finished.

If you're prepared to keep spritzing your hair throughout the day or you only want the texture for a short period of time, I'd recommend it. However, this product is not for me - it doesn't have the longevity or lack of maintenance.

Is there any texturing or volumising products you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment